Thursday, October 28, 2010

GETTIN' CRAFTY WITH OFFICE SUPPLIES!

I love to do paper crafts. Its sooo much fun to combine different patterns and colors.  The possibilities are endless!  So one day I was in my craft room and thought to myself "where can I venture?" Aha! There it was, a boring clip board on my desk. It was a pitiful typical brown clipboard. The type we all have seen countless times. You better believe I became inspired and got right down to it!!!! Now its a fabulous clipboard!!! LOL!!!

I used scrap booking paper to cover the board, removed the clip and spray painted it red (use spray paint that can adhere to metal) Then added some ribbon to the loop to give it a chic look.  This crafting idea is great for those who use clipboards.  You can customize one for a certain someone too and it would make a great gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment